Enjoy throwing axes? Join our ALL ABOUT FUN League! The League will run for eight weeks every Thursday night, beginning September 16.
Hillsboro Axe Throwing
- Must be 9 years old or older to throw.
- Each axe throwing enthusiast MUST sign a waiver (ages 9-17 need a guardian signed waiver).
- Closed-toed shoes are required.
- Be ready for laughter and an ALL ABOUT FUN axe-perience!
- SUNDAY-TUESDAY: SPECIAL ACCESS – parties of 10+ only.
Call 24+ hours in advance to book.
- 1 Hour Per person (1-12 people)
- 1 Hour Per person (13-24 people)
- 2 Hours Per person (1-12 people)
- 2 Hours Per person (13-24 people)
Stop on by to test your axe throwing skills!
Axe throwing is an up-and-coming recreational activity that’s fun for all ages! KT Hillsboro Axe House encourages individuals, friends, couples, families, coworkers, and party enthusiasts to toss an axe toward a target for an ALL ABOUT FUN axe-perience. Located in the heart of Hill County, in Hillsboro, Texas, K&T Hillsboro Axe House is your entertainment venue for fun!
Is axe throwing hard?
K&T Hillsboro Axe House is committed to helping all axe throwing enthusiasts learn how to toss an axe and make it stick! All enthusiasts will receive coaching and game hosting from our axe-pert staff. Our axe-pert coaches / game hosts will ensure axe enthusiasts enjoy an ALL ABOUT FUN axe-perience!