Stop on by to test your axe throwing skills! We help all axe throwing enthusiasts learn how to toss an axe and make it stick in this fun environment.
- Must be 9 years old or older to throw.
- Each axe throwing enthusiast MUST sign a waiver (ages 9-17 need a guardian signed waiver).
- Closed-toed shoes are required.
- Be ready for laughter and an ALL ABOUT FUN axe-perience!
- No alcohol is served at the facility and BYOB is not allowed.
- Person Ages 9+
Join Our Axe Throwing League!
Enjoy throwing axes? Join our ALL ABOUT FUN League! The League will run for eight weeks every Thursday night, beginning September 16. The deadline for registration is Tuesday, September 14.
Competitors 9 years and older will have two league nights to hone their axe throwing craft. The next five league nights will be filled with throwing practice and competitive games against other axe throwing enthusiasts. The eighth league night will be a bracket playoff. The first-place winner will earn a custom trophy and the second and third players will receive a certificate!